With the unprecedented development of science and technology, a car radio is equipped with many amazing features increasingly. Do you think your car radio is up-to-date enough? If not, why not consider to make a replacement? Here is a detailed installation guide for a 2010 2011 Nissan Juke car radio. If you are interested in it, please keep reading it patiently. Wish you learn something from it.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2010 2011 Nissan Juke car radio installation guide
1. Use a screwdriver to remove two screws above the Nissan Frontier radio.
2. Remove the trim panel.
Please wedge a flat tip screwdriver under the trim panel and pry up on it to remove the trim panel. To protect the trim from being accidentally scratched, you can use a clean rag while prying up on the trim panel.
3. Unscrew the four screws which are holding the factory radio in place with a screwdriver. Then gently take the factory radio off the panel.
4. Disconnect the radio antenna in the back of the factory radio and unplug the electrical plugs running to the back of the radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
7. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
8. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
9. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
10. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
If you don’t have any related experience of installation or meet with some difficulties, it suggest you to seek help from your dealer. Or arrange a professional to install it directly. What’s more, firstly it is very essential for you to find the most suitable car radio for your car. If you want to have a suitable one, this wonderful 2010 2011 Nissan Juke car radio from Seicane can be one of your good choices. Please click the following to check it.
Equipped with an Android 5.1.1 operation system and a powerful 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core CPU processor, the smoothest and fastest operation experience will undoubtedly surprise you. As for its feature of DVD player, it can meet your various needs, including playing music, video, movies, etc. If you like this smart 2010 2011 Nissan Juke car radio, don’t hesitate to take it home. Good luck to you!