Nondestructive installation has been used in Audi A4 factory screen upgrade car DVD player navigation system. All connections are using proprietary plugs. Warranty is not affected by the upgrade without breaking the original car circuit. The installation is an additional function at the base of the original one and a seamless upgrade. There’s no any impact to the original system once this system down because of the nondestructive design.
Multimeter warp plate screwdriver tape proprietary wire
Korea/Taiwan import decoder navigation module touch table(only if factory equipment without it)
Steps of A4L Car DVD player Navigation Upgrade :
- Unwarp the décor frame with the plastic warp plate
- Take off the décor frame from the car and be careful of the bayonet and wires
- Take off the screw around the screen, pull out the wire harness at the back of the screen.
- Head down hard to take off the air-conditioner, and put it somewhere appropriately.
- Warp the air outlet of the air-conditioner with the plastic warp plate, and be careful of the wire harness.
- Take off the factory head unit, pull out the wire harness, replace with the upgraded head unit and connect to the wire harness, then put it back step by step will be ok.
(picture of the Audi A4l car DVD player navigation upgrade)
More information of A4L car DVD player:
FAQ of Audi A4L car DVD player navigation upgrade
- Whether the upgrade affects the warranty of the car?
No, it has mentioned above, plug-in type will be taken in upgrade and no harm will be made to the original wire circus, so the warranty of car won’t be affected.
- What’s the advantages of upgrade on the base of original car screen?
It won’t waste the original screen, and can perfect fit the original one. What’s more, it make no effect to other functions of the car.
- What should be paid attention to during the upgrade?
Mind the decoration strips of the air outlet of the air-conditioner with warping marks. Force down when taking off the middle air outlet. Wiring with the correct circuit.