What measure can you take to keep relaxed and happy all the way on your long-time driving? As far as I am concerned, it is an adoptable way to replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket head unit which comes with a wide range of practical and entertainment features. There is a common phenomenon that more and more car owners try to finish the installation of a head unit by themselves since the installation is not quite difficult under a correct detailed installation guide. Here comes a clear removal and installation guide for a 2009-2013 Subaru outback car Sat Navi radio, so if you have a same or similar dashboard, you can read it to help with your head unit installation in the future.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2009-2013 Subaru outback car stereo installation steps
1. The original car stereo.
2. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
3. Remove six screws that fixed the stereo on the dashboard.
4. Gently pull the factory radio out of the dash.
5. Then unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original stereo’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about the whole removal and installation process for a 2009-2013 Subaru outback car Sat Navi radio. Whatever questions you encounter during the installation, you’re welcome to consult your dealer for his valuable advice. If you have no relevant experience before, and are very confused with the installation, it is suggested that you ask a technician to help you install the head unit. Before the installation, please check the compatibility between your new head unit and your beloved car. If there is no compatibility, I’d like to recommend a 2009-2013 Subaru outback car Sat Navi radio to you. Please click the link for more details.
With the assist of built-in 3D GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you can be offered the optimal routes and be led to your desired destinations. If you simply link your enabled mobile phone with this unit via the Bluetooth technology built in it, you are able to make, receive or reject hands-free calls as well as have music streaming so as to keep you safe and pleasant without making hands leave the steering wheel. As to the additional entertainment features of this unit, it allows you to play both CDs and DVDs, and various formats are compatible, including DVD, DIVX, MP4, MP3, etc. Wish you like it!