Look at the image below, is it cool? This is a fantastic 2008-2014 Toyota Highlander head unit from Seicane with a large amount of features to upgrade your head unit.
As the factory radio is far enough to meet all needs of most car owners. It has become a trend to replace the factory radio with a brand new aftermarket head unit. With some related installation experience, you can install a new head unit under the guidance of a correct installation guide. If you have the same dashboard as the one shown in the picture above, you can follow the installation guide to help with the installation.
Here are some tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2008-2014 Toyota Highlander head unit installation guide
1. Remove the bottom panel with a plastic knife.
2. Pry the top of the original radio panel with a plastic knife.
3. Remove four screws holding the factory radio with a screwdriver.
4. Take the factory radio out of the dashboard.
5. Pull out the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
6. Make antennas and cables of the new Seicane head unit connected step by step as installation instructions show, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect the whole procedure.
7. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
8. Turn on the new Seicane head unit and check whether the radio is working properly.
9. Firm all screws and the panels into their original place.
If you have any questions during the whole process of the installation, you can ask for your dealer or a professional for help. Make sure you are clear about every step before you begin to install. If you find it hard to understand every step, it’s suggested you have it installed by a professional. Or incorrect installation would cause irreparable damage to both your car and your new head unit.
It’s necessary for you to confirm if you have a right head unit for your car. To help you better, I’d like to share a modern 2008-2014 Toyota Highlander head unit from Seicane with you, you are welcome to click:
This Toyota Highlander head unit comes with a wide range of entertainment to amuse both you and your passengers on the long journey. With the GPS navigation system, you can easily find your way to wherever you’d like without getting lost. You can also keep safe when you pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit for hands-free calls. In addition, playing Bluetooth music, DVDs, listening to your favorite radio station and enjoying what interests you from the portable devices will absolutely make you filled with fun and exhilaration all the way.
Take this Toyota Highlander head unit in your car right now and have a great time with it from now on!