First shows you a remarkable VW Volkswagen MK3 MK4 radio from Seicane after installation for you. It looks appealing, doesn’t it?
When you find your factory radio can only play radio, which is far enough to meet your needs in a car, it’s wise of you to replace it with a multifunctional car radio which can be compatible with a lot of modern features. If you have the same dashboard with the picture above, you can refer to the following VW Volkswagen MK3 MK4 radio installation guide as a reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely
2000-2009 VW Volkswagen MK3 MK4 radio installation guide
1. The original CD player.
2. Insert two removal keys into the small port of two sides of the CD player.
3. Gently remove the original CD player out of the dashboard.
4. Press the removal key on the side of the CD player and release the key. Then do the same on the other side.
5. Disconnect the harness at the back of the CD player.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane radio.
7. Connect cables of the new Seicane radio as the user manual shows.
8. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
9.Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
10. Put everything into their original place.
That’s all the detailed installation guide on how to install a 2000-2009 VW Volkswagen MK3 MK4 radio. It’ s quite simple. Even if you have the different dashboard, you can also take it as a reference. But if you find it hard to install on your own, you can go to a car stereo upgrade center to install it. Make sure every step if you install it on your own.
Besides, you need to make sure that you have a fitting radio for you car. If you don’t know which car radio can be compatible with your car, please refer to the following link which is a great VW Volkswagen MK3 MK4 radio from Seicane.
This powerful VW Volkswagen MK3 MK4 radio has a built-in GPS navigation system which can guide you to your ideal destination with its turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts. You can also utilize its Bluetooth function to have hands-free calls and stream music to keep safety and cheerful. There is an input for you to connect a rearview camera to provide assistance for parking.
Go on all your trips with this all-in-one VW Volkswagen MK3 MK4 radio to get the most convenience and enjoyment all the time from now on! Good luck to you!