You will get bored and upset when the old factory radio can’t meet your needs anymore. What should you do at this moment? You can remove your old factory radio and install the new head unit in your car. It can improve your car interior environment as well as provide much convenience and enjoyment for you. Here I’d like to share a step-by-step installation guide for a 2005-2011 Toyota YARIS head unit from Seicane and you can take it as reference.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2005-2011 Toyota YARIS head unit installation guide
1. Using a plastic tool, carefully pry out the trim panels that surround the climate controls.
2. Pull out the panel with your hands with medium force.
3. Unscrew the four 10mm bolts holding the radio in place.
4. Pull the panel out and set it aside without unplugging connectors.
5. Pull the radio out of the dash slowly.
6. Disconnect the harness and antenna plug at the back of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all the step-by-step installation guide for a 2005-2011 Toyota YARIS head unit and wish you can learn something from that. If you find your dashboard is different from the picture shown above, please rest assured that the installation guide is much same. If you have any problem, you can go to the dealer or professionals ask for help. Moreover, you have to make sure the new head unit can work well in your car. If you are still looking for one, here is the link of a great 2005-2011 Toyota YARIS head unit from Seicane to share with you.
This amazing 2005-2011 Toyota YARIS head unit is upgraded to Android 5.1.1 version which allows smoother operation and 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core which can process the complicated database and multiple graphics in a faster way. By pairing your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones with this unit, you can stay focused on the road ahead and keep your hands on the steering wheel control to make or receive calls for a safe driving, meanwhile, you are also allowed to stream music from your mobile phone, making your driving be filled with fun and relaxation. Wish you like it and have a good time with it!