When you easily get tired and bored after a long-time driving, you must need some melodies to cheer you up. But if your factory radio cannot support streaming music from your cell phone music playlists, you may not listen to your favorite music and get annoyed. Under this circumstance, you can upgrade your factory radio by a brand new one which supports Bluetooth music. To help with your new car radio installation, I’d like to share a detailed installation instruction about a 2010 2011 PEUGEOT 408 dvd gps car radio with you. If you have a same vehicle type, it suggests you to read it carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2010 2011 PEUGEOT 408 car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the bottom panel with a plastic knife.
3. Remove screws under the AC control.
4. Remove the pocket and the AC control panel.
5. Grab the pocket and pull it out.
6. Insert the release keys into the removal slots of the radio.
7. Pull outward to release the radio.
8. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original stereo’s plugs.
12. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
13. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
14. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Can you succeed in the 2010 2011 PEUGEOT 408 dvd gps car radio installation now with the above related installation guide? Don’t worry if you cannot deal with some problems independently. You can seek help from your dealer or a professional. To help you find a suitable car radio, I would like to share a great 2010 2011 PEUGEOT 408 dvd gps car radio from Seicane which comes with both practical and entertaining features. Please click it for more details.
This intelligent 2010 2011 PEUGEOT 408 dvd gps car radio, armed with various modern features, will be one of your best choices to upgrade your factory radio. With the help of Bluetooth technology, without keeping your hands off the steering wheel, hands-free calls and music streaming are both available when you realize the connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio. Therefore, you can ensure your driving safety and joyfulness in a large degree. Besides, as for the additional entertainment features, this car radio can be compatible with various multimedia formats, such as DVD, VCD, MP3, MP4 and so on. And you will have a lot of fun from the entertainment features. Good luck to you!