Have you ever tried to install a new car radio on your own? If not, you may think it quite hard for you to finish the whole installation process. As a matter of fact, with a detailed installation guide, it is not difficult to remove the factory radio and install a new one. If you own a 2003-2011 Audi A4 S4 RS4 and plan to upgrade your car’s capacities, then you can find a related installation guide to help you. The following is a step-by-step 2003-2011 Audi A4 S4 RS4 car radio installation guide from Seicane. Wish it is helpful for you.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003-2011 Audi A4 S4 RS4 car radio installation guide
1. There are four removal slots in the radio.
2. Prepare four removal keys like what is shown in the picture below.
3. Insert the release keys into the holes of the radio. Please make sure that you put the key with the flat side facing the outside of the radio.
4. Pull outwards to release the radio.
5. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s the whole removal and installation process about a 2003-2011 Audi A4 S4 RS4 car radio. Don’t worry if you have any doubts about your car radio or your car. In that case, you can consult your dealer or turn to a professional for help. For avoiding damage to your car radio or your car, you can also straightly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
Anyway, before installation, please check the compatibility between your new car radio and your car. If your new car radio is not compatible enough, you’d better quit it and purchase another one. Here I would like to recommend an amazing 2003-2011 Audi A4 S4 RS4 car radio from Seicane to you. You may check out the following link for more details.
This car radio is loaded with the pure stable Android 6.0 operation system, a powerful 8 – Core 1.5 GHz RK-PX5 A53 processor and 32GB INand flash as well as 2GB RAM.
With this amazing car radio installed in your car, you can get access to the high-end 3D GPS navigation function. Thanks to the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you are able to easily know your current locations and accurately find the right way to reach your destinations according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts.
When you make full use of the wireless Bluetooth technology, without taking your hands off the steering wheel, you can dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free calls as well freely listen to streaming music from your mobile phone music playlists, which promises you a safe, convenient and relaxing driving to a large extent.
Wish you have a wonderful driving experience accompanied by this unit. Good luck to you!