Do you want to remove the factory radio and install a new aftermarket car radio by yourself? If your answer is “yes”, then you should find a correct car radio installation guide to help you with the installation. The following is a great 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA car radio installation instruction from Seicane. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can take the following installation instruction as a reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
That’s all about how to remove and install the car radio for 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA. Wish you can learn some skills from it. If you encounter any difficulties and don’t know how to overcome them, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. To help you select a suitable car radio for 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, here I would like to recommend a great 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This powerful car radio is running on the most advanced and stable Android 7.1.2 operation system and loaded with a powerful quad-core CPU processor. It comes with a wide range of practical and entertainment features to provide you with high-quality service, mainly including 3D GPS navigation system, DVD player, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, file management, etc.
Through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the 3D GPS navigation system, you can easily find the right way to reach your desired destinations. Besides, the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this unit will easily enable you to get access to hands-free calls and streaming music.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you.