If you have never installed a new car stereo for your car on your own, perhaps you think it is really hard for you to finish the installation. However, believe it or not, with a detailed installation guide for a head unit, you can also easily remove your factory radio and install a new one. If you’re going to upgrade your factory radio for your 2008-2013 Subaru Forester android radio head unit, then you need an installation guide. Here comes a step-by-step 2008-2013 Subaru Forester android radio head unit installation guide from Seicane, wish you can get some help after reading it.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2008-2013 Subaru Forester head unit installation guide
1. The original head unit.
2. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
3. Remove four screws that fixed the head unit on the dashboard.
4. Gently pull the factory radio out of the dash.
5. Then unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
8. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original stereo’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
With the help of this detailed removal and installation guide, can you install a 2008-2013 Subaru Forester android radio head unit for you car now? If you have any problems and cannot resolve them individually, it suggests you to consult your dealer or turn to a professional for help. If you don’t have an ideal head unit that fits your car, you can refer to this wonderful 2008-2013 Subaru Forester android radio head unit with gps nav system from Seicane. Here’s the link, please click:
With the most up-to-date Android5.1.1 based system and the powerful configuration of quad-core professor, it can be taken into your consideration when you plan to upgrade your factory radio. This intelligent 2008-2013 Subaru Forester android radio head unit comes with multiple features like 3D GPS Nav system, Bluetooth, USB, Wi-Fi, rearview camera for providing you with the best driving experience full of safety, comfort, convenience and enjoyment. Just take this intelligent 2008-2013 Subaru Forester android radio head unit along with you all the way from now on.