Do you own a 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 MAZDA 3 and think your original car radio is not advanced enough to support some upgraded and new features to satisfy your different needs in car? If yes, in my opinion, you should remove your factory radio and install a new multifunctional car radio. To succeed in the car radio installation, you can refer to a related installation guide. This article is mainly about a 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 MAZDA 3 car radio installation guide from Seicane. You might as well take it as a reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 MAZDA 3 car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a flat removal tool to pry up the air vent.
3. Push it out towards you and put it aside.
4. Use a screwdriver to remove the screws that are holding the original car radio.
5. Remove the original car radio out from the dashboard.
6. Unplug the connectors at the back of the original car radio. Please use a removal tool if necessary.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. If the new Seicane car radio works well, put it into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place, and all the installation is done.
Wish you can get some inspiration from the above installation instruction. If you meet any problems you cannot deal with on your own, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. If you still think it hard to finish the whole installation process, you’d better go to a car radio upgrade center and have the new car radio installed by a professional technician.
Additionally, if you are still looking for a suitable car radio, I’d like to share a remarkable 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 MAZDA 3 car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This car radio is running on the advanced and stable Android 7.1 operation system, a powerful quad-core CPU processor and 2GB RAM. Therefore, you will embrace a much smoother and faster operation experience.
If you turn on the high-precision 3D GPS navigation system, you will freely get access to features including current location, landmark building display, 3D street view, turn-by-turn voice directions, etc. Thus you will be able to gain the optimal route option to get to your desired destinations without getting lost any more.
Moreover, through the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, both Bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music are both available for you.
If you like this all-in-one car radio, just add it to your shopping cart. Wish you have an unforgettable driving experience.