If you find your factory radio is not advanced enough to be compatible with some modern features, you don’t need to get irritated. In that case, you can consider replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio which can add a lot of convenience and enjoyment to your shopping cart. This article is mainly about how to replace a 2009 2010 2011 2012 Hyundai H1 car radio. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can take the following guide as a reference.
Precautions for this installation:
1. Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2. Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3. Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
5. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2009 2010 2011 2012 Hyundai H1 car radio installation guide
1. Pry the plastic panel with a removal tool.
2. Remove the panel, and disconnect the connectors at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew three screws securing the panel with a screwdriver.
4. Pry the trim panel shown as below with a removal tool.
5. Remove the trim panel, then disconnect the connectors at the back of the panel.
6. Unscrew all screws securing the original head unit with a screwdriver.
7. Gently take the factory radio out of the dashboard.
8. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
12. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
13. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
14. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Before installation, please make clear every detailed step. If you come across any difficulties, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center to ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Here I would like to share an amazing 2009 2010 2011 2012 Hyundai H1 car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This car radio is running on the advanced Android 7.1 operation system and a powerful 1.6GHz quad-core CPU processor, so with it installed in your car, you can enjoy its sensitive operation.
Under the guidance of turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the 3D GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you can easily know where you are and navigate to any locations you would like to go. Besides, this unit’s dual zone function enables you to freely listen to your favorite music which can be played behind the scene under GPS mode.
And through the Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, you can freely get access to both Bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck to you!