If you want to pursue a more comfortable car life, it is one of the most prevailing ways for you to replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket stereo which is equipped with a wide range of practical and entertainment features. If you know how to install a new car stereo, you may find it very easy for you to upgrade a car radio. The following picture is a great 2013 2014 2015 Honda CRV car stereo from Seicane after installation. If you have the same dashboard, you can refer to the following 2013 2014 2015 Honda CRV car stereo installation guide for your reference.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 2015 Honda CRV car stereo installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the left a/c vent by prying the edges with a lever.
3. Remove the right a/c vent with the same way as step 2.
4. Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Take the original car radio out of the dash with your hands.
6. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
Now do you know how to install a 2013 2014 2015 Honda CRV car stereo? If you have any doubts about the installation process or your stereo, don’t hesitate to communicate with your dealer or a professional for valuable advice. If you still think the installation process is too complicated for you to finish independently, then you’d better go to a car stereo upgrade center to have the stereo installed by a technician. For choosing a suitable car stereo, I’d like to recommend a marvelous 2013 2014 2015 Honda CRV car stereo from Seicane to you. Here comes the link, please click:
Specially designed for 2013 2014 2015 Honda CRV, this great car stereo is running with the stable Android 5.1.1 operation system and a powerful RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core processor which can provide you with a brand new operation experience via its higher performance and configuration.
With a wide 10.1 inch HD 1024*600 multi-touch screen, you are able to make this unit operate smoother, enjoy best display effect when you watch videos, TV programs, movies, etc as well as have the perfect view of your road ahead.
Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can make your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone sync with this unit so as to freely dial, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to high-quality streaming music from your phone or other enabled devices.
Besides, with USB port and a SD slot of 32GB capacity, you can get access to data from your USB device or the SD card.
Wish you have a wonderful driving experience accompanied by this excellent car stereo.