Have you ever upgraded a factory radio before? If you would like to have a more comfortable car interior environment, you can try replacing your factory radio with a new one which can bring you a lot of new features and convenience and enjoyment. And you don’t need to worry much about the installation, you can refer to a detailed installation guide. If you own a 2001 2002 2003 2004-2008 Mercedes Benz G Class W463 G550 G500 G400 G320 G270 G55 and plan to upgrade your factory radio, you can refer to the following detailed 2001 2002 2003 2004-2008 Mercedes Benz G Class W463 G550 G500 G400 G320 G270 G55 car radio installation guide from Seicane.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2001 2002 2003 2004-2008 Mercedes Benz G Class W463 G550 G500 G400 G320 G270 G55 car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Turn on key, DO NOT turn on engine, move shifter lever so you can move trim, make sure car is not moving.
3. Push and remove the extra assembly.
4. Carefully lift front of shifter trim, pull forward, then lift back of trim.
5. Remove two screws holding the panel.
6. Remove the panel.
7. Remove two screws that fixed the original radio on the dashboard.
8. Pull out the original car radio gently, then unplug the connectors at the back of the car radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
12. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
13. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
14. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can learn something useful from the above installation steps. If there are any questions about either your car radio or the installation, please don’t hesitate to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center to arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
Besides, if you are still looking for an ideal car radio for your beloved car, I’d like to recommend an amazing 2001 2002 2003 2004-2008 Mercedes Benz G Class W463 G550 G500 G400 G320 G270 G55 car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This car radio, specific for 2001 2002 2003 2004-2008 Mercedes Benz G Class W463 G550 G500 G400 G320 G270 G55 , runs on the latest and most stable Android 7.1.1 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU, which can provide its users with higher performance and configuration.
With this car radio installed in your car, you don’t need to worry about getting lost any longer thanks to its built-in worldwide real-time GPS navigation system of accuracy. With the help of features provided by GPS function, like 3D street view, landmark building display, turn-by-turn directions, voice prompts, etc, you can easily know your current locations and accurately navigate to any locations you would like to go to.
Besides, with keeping your hands on the steering wheel and your eyes on the road ahead, both hands-free calls and streaming music are available for you as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio under the wireless Bluetooth technology.
If you like this car radio, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck to you!