You don’t need to be over worried when you find your factory radio cannot support many new functions and features. Under this circumstance, you should quit the factory radio without hesitation and replace it with a new multifunctional car stereo. Today I would like to share a step-by-step installation instruction for a 1998-2009 VW Volkswagen T5 car stereo. You may read it and follow it during your installation.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
1998-2009 VW Volkswagen T5 car stereo installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Prepare four removal keys.
3. There are four removal slots in this radio. Insert the removal keys in the holes of the radio.
4. Pull outwards to release the radio.
5. Remove the four removal keys from the radio.
6. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Above is all about the removal and installation process for a 1998-2009 VW Volkswagen T5 car stereo. Before the installation, please make clear that you are clear about every detailed step. If you have anything you cannot understand, you can contact with your dealer for a wiring diagram or seek help from a professional. Anyway, first of all, please check whether your new car stereo is compatible with your car or not. If not, I’d like to share a marvelous 1998-2009 VW Volkswagen T5 gps bluetooth car stereo from Seicane. Here is the link, please click:
Loaded with the pure Android 5.1.1 operation system and a powerful RK3188 1.6GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core processor, you can embrace a smoother and faster operation experience than ever. This remarkable 1998-2009 VW Volkswagen T5 car stereo is especially important for making hands-free calls as well as streaming music from your Bluetooth-enabled smart phone. Besides, with its built-in worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you won’t get lost and go the wrong way even though you drive around an unfamiliar place. Wish this car stereo become your best road companion! Good luck to you!