First shows you a picture of 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK W209 car stereo from Seicane.
To improve the car life and driving experience, replacing the factory radio with a new car stereo has become a tendency. If you can install a car stereo by yourself, things will become easier. So can a car owner install a car stereo on their own? The answer is yes. With some related experience and a correct installation guide, one can finish the installation with great success. The following Mercedes Benz CLK W209 car stereo installation instruction is shared with you to help you with the installation.
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare unlock tools r before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK W209 car stereo installation guide
1. The picture of the original CD player and 6-disc CD player.
2. First detach the gear shift panel.
3. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle to release the car charger and ashtray.
4. Remove the car charger and ashtray assembly.
5. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle.
6. Pry the air conditioner panel out with a plastic lever.
7. Remove the original air conditioner panel.
8. Remove the heated seat and control panel assembly.
9. Pay attention to this buckle.
10. Remove two screws.
11. Pull out the original CD player.
12. Please be careful not to stretch the wiring harness behind the assembly.
13. The wiring diagram as follows. Put the plug of the car in the socket of the unit.
14. The wiring diagram.
15. The wiring diagram.
16. Radio antenna lead.
17. Install the new Seicane car stereo back after the wiring harness has bee connected. Fasten the four screws.
18. Install the air conditioner panel, the car charger, the ashtray, the heated seat and the control panel back.
19. Reinstall cigarette lighter.
20. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo and have a careful check if everything works well.
Above all, you need to understand every step before the installation. If you are a total green hand on the installation, you’d better ask a technician for help. Or wrong installation will do great damage to both your car and the new car stereo.
Besides, a suitable car stereo also plays a vital role for the upgrading. If you have no idea which car stereo can fit your car perfectly, you can refer to the below link which is about a great 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK W209 car stereo from Seicane with a number of features.
This unit with high configurations is just plug and play. Loaded with a built-in GPS navigation system, a DVD player and Bluetooth technology, this car stereo is specially designed for 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK W209.
The voice prompts and the most accurate direction will make it easier for you to find the best way to the destination on time. As long as you have a cell phone with Bluetooth, you can pair it with this unit to have phone calls without taking your hands off the steering wheel control and stream music at the same time. A variety of multimedia choices are available via the USB wired connection or inserting an SD card.
Wish you can enjoy your shopping and have a good time with this great Mercedes Benz CLK W209 car stereo!