When it comes to the factory radio, some car owners may be a little disappointed for it may be in malfunction after using for a long time or out of date. In that case, the idea to replace it with a new car stereo may come up to your mind. If you have such a plan, it’s wise of you to know more about the replacement. The picture below is a great 2005-2008 Chevy Chevrolet SPARK head unit from Seicane after installation. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can read the following Chevy Chevrolet SPARK head unit installation guide for your reference.
Here are some tips for you before the installation:
1. Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
2. A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
Chevy Chevrolet SPARK head unit head unit installation guide
1. Remove the trim panel. There are several parts of the trim panel. You should remove them one by one. First remove the trim panel which is around the screen. Then, remove the trim panel which is next to the CD player. Remove the screws on the trim panel before you pry it from the dashboard. And put them away and keep every part well so that you can install them back to the original place perfectly.
2. Unscrew the screws on the units and put them away.
3. Take the original radio out of the dash.
4. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
5. Install the new Seicane unit. The installations of different units are different. You should refer to the installation instruction from the dealer and connect the new Seicane unit to the original wiring harness. If it needs a wiring harness adaptor, connect the adaptor to the original wiring harness first, then, connect the adaptor to the new Seicane unit.
6. Turn on the new Seicane unit and test it. Connect the negative cable on the battery and turn on the new Seicane unit to test all the functions in it. If everything’s good, fix the screen by putting it hard to the dashboard and fix the DVD player with screws.
7. Install the trim panel. Install the trim panel which was next to the CD player before back to its original place.
Wish you can get a general idea after you read this installation guide for a Chevy Chevrolet SPARK head unit. If you have any questions, you can seek help from your dealer or a professional. If it’s the first time for you to install a head unit, please do it under the guidance of a professional technician.
Furthermore, you need to make sure that your new head unit can fit your car and be installed without any gap. If you are unsure about this, you can refer to the following link which is a wonderful Chevy Chevrolet SPARK head unit from Seicane, please click:
The large 7 inch HD 1024*600 touch screen provides a more intuitive interface to simplify the operation. The DVD disk player allowing all DVDs from all over the world must greatly enrich your driving. To pair your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone with this unit, you can keep your hands on the steering wheel control to make and receive calls and listen to your favorite music while you are accurately travelling to your desired destination with the precise GPS navigation system.
Wish you can like this Chevy Chevrolet SPARK head unit and have a great time with it on all your trips!