As a car owner, if you are desired of a more comfortable, convenient and relaxing in-car life, it is suggested that you should replacing your factory radio with a new multifunctional car radio which can support a lot of upgraded and modern features. If you own a 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Subaru Impreza and plan to replace your factory radio, you can refer to the following detailed installation guide on a 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Subaru Impreza car radio.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Subaru Impreza car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry around the trim panel with a lever.
3. Remove the trim panel with your hands.
4. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take out the original radio.
6. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
It is not abnormal if you encounter any problems you don’t know how to deal with during the installation. To solve these problems, you can browse some related websites, consult your dealer or seek help from a professional. Or in the installation process, you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
To select an ideal stereo, you might check out the following link which is an amazing 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Subaru Impreza car radio from Seicane.
This all-in-one GPS Bluetooth car radio is compatible with 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Subaru Impreza to upgrade your in-car environment, entertainment and driving experience.
Thanks to the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you can easily know your current locations and have the optimal route options to arrive at any locations you would like to go to according to the voice cues, distance information and route planning, etc. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to play your favorite music to help your relax yourself during driving.
allows you to play your favorite music to increase your comforts while navigating.
Just add this powerful car radio to your shopping cart and start your wonderful trip from now on!