When you are driving around an unfamiliar place, you can make full use of GPS function in car to easily find the way to reach your desired destinations. However, if your factory radio cannot support GPS function or the GPS function is not up-to-date, then you can think about replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car stereo. The following is a 2008 2009 2010 2011-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia car radio installation guide from Seicane. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to it carefully.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008 2009 2010 2011-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry around the panel on the left of the original car radio with a lever, and release it.
3. Remove the bottom pocket with your hands.
4. Remove the air conditioner control with a lever.
5. Remove four mounting screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver as pictures below show.
6. Take the original car radio out of the dash with your hands.
7. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place.
Don’t worry if meet any problems about your car radio, your car or the removal and installation process. To solve the problems you meet before or during the installation, you can contact your dealer for a wiring diagram, seek advice from someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Besides, if you would like to pick an ideal car radio but don’t know what kind of car radios can fit your car very well, you can refer to a remarkable 2008 2009 2010 2011-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia car radio from Seicane. Here comes the link, please click:
This car radio is loaded with the latest and most stable Android 8.0 operation system and a powerful eight-core CPU processor as well as 4GB RAM to be advanced to replace your old factory radio.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation system, you can easily locate where you are currently and navigate to any locations you would like to go to. Besides, this unit comes dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
What’s more, under the wireless Bluetooth technology, without taking your hands off the steering wheel, both Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music are available for you to gain both convenience and joyfulness as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this car radio.
Apart from GPS function and Bluetooth connectivity, there are also other features being supported by this unit to meet your different needs, including FM/AM radio, CD/DVD player, file management, AUX, steering wheel control, USB & SD connection, etc.
What are you waiting for? If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart right now!