When you are trapped into a heavy traffic jam, you might feel very irritated and anxious. Under this this condition, it is very necessary for you to have a powerful car radio which is compatible with entertainment features and allows you to play music, FM/AM radio, or videos freely.
If you are fed up with your factory radio since it has only simple functions, then you might as well think about quitting it and install a new aftermarket multifunctional car radio. The following is a 2009 2010 2011 Jeep Compass car radio installation instruction from Seicane. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to it carefully.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2009 2010 2011 Jeep Compass car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the panel by prying the edges with a lever.
3. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
4. Take the original radio out of the dash.
5. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane stereo into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place.
About the above installation steps, if you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to seek advice from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Anyway, before the installation, please make clear every step. What’s more, you should also make sure that you have a compatible car radio which can work well in your car. If your car radio is not suitable enough, you can refer to the following link which is about a great 2009 2010 2011 Jeep Compass gps nav car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
This car radio is loaded with the most advanced and stable Android 8.0 operation system and a powerful eight-core CPU processor, which can largely facilitate its operation so as to enrich your driving life.
Featured with the advanced worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you can easily find the right way to reach your desired destinations correctly even though you are not good at identifying directions daily. Moreover, thanks to the Bluetooth module, you can easily get access to hands-free phone calls as well as music streaming via the connection between your enabled cell phone and this car radio with keeping your hands always on the steering wheel. Take it home now if you like it!