If you are a car owner of a 2010-2013 Skoda SUPERB, you may be quite familiar with the picture below which is a 2010-2013 Skoda SUPERB car radio from Seicane taken after the installation. Installing such a head unit in your car, it just takes about half an hour. Now I’d like to introduce the step-by-step 2010-2013 Skoda SUPERB car radio installation guide from Seicane to you. If you are going to upgrade your factory radio, you can refer to it for the installation.
Please note before the installation:
1. Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
2. A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
3. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010-2013 Skoda SUPERB car radio installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Now can you install your new 2010-2013 Skoda SUPERB car radio in your car with the help of this detailed installation guide? If not, you can ask a professional for help. On the other hand, if you are still looking for a suitable head unit for your car, I’d like to recommend an amazing 2010-2013 Skoda SUPERB car radio from Seicane to you. Please click for more details:
Just reach your destination with this 8 inch Skoda SUPERB car radio, which features built-in navigation to offer spoken turn-by-turn directions. Stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled device or use the USB inputs for wired connections. Making hands-free calls by connecting your enabled smart phone with Bluetooth. The built-in HD radio can deliver FM radio with CD quality and AM radio with FM radio quality. Wish you like it and have a wonderful time from now on!