You don’t have to be over worried if you think your factory radio is not featured enough. In that case, you can consider replacing your factory radio with a more advanced radio. Since most car radios are plug-and-play, you don’t have to cut or modify wires in car. So you can also try to finish the whole installation process by yourself. This article is mainly about how to install a 2011 2012 Kia K2 RIO Touch Screen Radio. If you own the same dashboard, you might as well read it and take it as a reference in the future.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011 2012 Kia K2 RIO car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a plastic removal tool to release the top panel.
3. Pry the trim panel of the radio with a plastic knife and remove it.
4. Unscrew the screws that are holding the radio on the dashboard.
5. Take out the radio gently.
6. Unplug the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now do you know how to install a 2011 2012 Kia K2 RIO car radio by yourself? If you meet any problems you cannot solve independently, you can communicate with your dealer or turn to a professional technician for help. Besides, it is very essential for you to confirm whether you have a suitable car radio or not. If not, I’d like to recommend an excellent 2011 2012 Kia K2 RIO Touch Screen Radio from Seicane to you. Here comes the link, please click:
This multi-functional 2011 2012 Kia K2 RIO Touch Screen Radio will be one of the wise choices for you to replace your factory radio.
It is loaded with the stable Android 5.1.1 operation system and a strong RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core processor. Besides, it comes with a lot of practical and entertainment features, including 3D navigation, radio tuner, Bluetooth connectivity, CD/DVD player, USB/SD connetion, etc. Here we take Bluetooth connectivity as an instance.
Under the Bluetooth technology, without taking your hands off the steering wheel, as long as you wirelessly connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone or other enabled devices to this unit, you are able to dial, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to Bluetooth music streaming from your Bluetooth-enabled devices. Therefore, your driving safety and enjoyment can both be guaranteed.