Installing a new multifunctional head unit in your car can give you the most up-to-date recreational function. It’s also easy for car owner to install it with a detailed installation guide. Here I’d like to share a installation guide for 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Jetta head unit from Seicane. If you are the car owner of VW Volkswagen Jetta, you can take it as reference.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Jetta head unit installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel,
then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you
are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are
correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
All above is the detailed installation guide for a 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Jetta head unit. If you have any problem with the installation, please go to the dealer or professionals ask for help. Or ask them install it directly. However, you the suitable new head unit is important for your car. If you are looking for a new one, I’d like to introduce a 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Jetta head unit from Seicane to you.
Different from the old in-car entertainment system which only supports listening to music, this head unit for 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen Jetta at present comes with comprehensive functions that are integrated with GPS navigation system, built-in Bluetooth, DVD/CD multimedia player and FM/AM radio, which enables you to be safer and have a wonderful driving experience later on. Coming with easy installation, you don’t need to make any modification or cutting to install this all-in-one head unit. It’s just plug and play!