It is absolutely correct that an ideal car radio will be regarded as the most important part of a car since it comes with a wide range of practical and entertainment features, mainly including 3D GPS function, Bluetooth function, FM/AM radio tuner, AUX, USB or SD card connection, etc. If you plan to replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio, you can go to a car radio upgrade center or ask a professional to install it in your car. And you can refer to the following 2014 Honda FIT Left car radio installation instruction from Seicane if you own the same or similar dashboard.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2014 Honda FIT Left car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the bottom panel with a plastic removal tool and then unplug the connector behind.
2. Remove screws below the radio with a screwdriver.
3. Remove the panel on the left of the radio.
4. Release the panel one the right side of the radio.
5. Take out the original radio, please use a plastic removal tool if necessary.
6. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Above is the whole removal and installation process of a 2014 Honda FIT Left car radio. If you are confused with some problems and don’t know how to deal with, you can browse some professional websites for seeking advice, contact your dealer or seek help from a professional. Or you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center and arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, before installation, it is very essential for you to pick an ideal car radio. Here I would like to share a remarkable 2014 Honda FIT Left car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This powerful car radio, which is loaded with the stable Android 6.0 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor, can largely enhance its capabilities, performance and enjoyment. So it can be regarded as one of the best choices to replace your factory radio in your beloved car.
With the help of the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system of this unit, you are able to easily locate where you are and find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Besides, this unit comes with dual zone functions, so you can freely listen to your favorite music while navigating and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
What’s more, without keeping your hands off the steering wheel, through the Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, you are able to dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your phone music play;lists. Therefore, you can gain great convenience and enjoyment.
What are you waiting for? If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart right now.