Here comes an excellent 2008-2012 KIA CERATO (AT) car stereo from Seicane after installation. And the steps about how to install it are shown as follows. If you are a car owner of a 2008-2012 KIA CERATO (AT) and plan to upgrade your factory radio, you can read it carefully for reference.
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
2008-2012 KIA CERATO (AT) car stereo installation steps
1.Remove the right air conditioner vent with a removal tool, and set it aside.
2.Remove the left air conditioner vent in the same way as step 1, and set it aside.
3.Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in dash with a screwdriver.
4. Gently take the original car radio out of the dash.
5. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10.Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Is it easy for you to understand all the installation steps for a 2008-2012 KIA CERATO (AT) car stereo? If not, it’s suggested you consult your dealer. Or you can also directly have a professional install it. If you haven’t found an ideal head unit for your car, you can refer to this amazing 2008-2012 KIA CERATO (AT) car stereo from Seicane. It comes with the latest features and capabilities for you to upgrade your factory radio. For more details, you can click:
This 2008-2012 KIA CERATO (AT) car stereo is great for car owners who want to replace their factory radio with a new aftermarket car stereo with a great deal of high configurations as well as better performance. It comes with a large 8 inch 1024*600 multi-touch screen for you to simplify the operation and enjoy a radiant display. Wish you have a great time with it!