First of all, I’d like to share a beautiful picture about a Seicane 1997-2004 VW Volkswagen Golf 4 head unit after installation with you.
At present, to own a beloved car is easier for people than ever before due to the improving life condition. If you have a beloved car, you must want to enjoy yourself in it anytime, and replacing your factory radio is a wise idea since a new head unit can bring you great pleasure as well as convenience with its powerful functions. To help you with your upgrade better, I’d like to share a detailed VW Volkswagen Golf 4 head unit installation guide for your reference.
Here are Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
1997-2004 VW Volkswagen Golf 4 head unit installation guide
1. The original CD player.
2. Insert two removal keys into the small port of two sides of the CD player.
3. Gently remove the original CD player out of the dashboard.
4. Press the removal key on the side of the CD player and release the key. Then do the same on the other side.
5. Disconnect the harness at the back of the CD player.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
7. Connect cables of the new Seicane head unit as the user manual shows.
8. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
9. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
10. Put everything into their original place.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for your upgrading. If you decide to install it by yourself, it’s suggested that you make clear every step before the installation. If you have any question, you can consult your dealer or a professional.
Before the installation, one more thing is worth your attention. You need to confirm that your new head unit can work well with your car and can be installed in your car without any gap. To check if you have a right VW Volkswagen Golf 4 head unit, you are welcome to click the following link which is an ideal head unit from Seicane specially made for VW Volkswagen Golf 4.
This unit comes with an exquisite interface for you to improve your in-car environment. The large 7 inch multi-touch screen with 1024*600 pixel resolution is ideal for you to operate and view everything in the unit.
The 3D navigation system providing turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts will guide you to anywhere you like. By pairing your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone with this unit, you can keep your hands on the steering wheel control and stay focused on the road ahead to dial or receive phone calls as well as enjoying streaming music for fun.
Wish you can enjoy your upgrading and have a wonderful time with this great VW Volkswagen Golf 4 head unit!