Now you can easily take your car interior environment up a notch with an intelligent car radio which can be compatible with a lot of advanced features to bring you much convenience and enjoyment on the way. To easily install your new radio in your car, you can find a detailed installation guide to help you. Here I’d like to share a step-by-step 1998-2002 Mercedes Benz E Class W210 radio installation guide from Seicane with you. With the same dashboard as the picture below, you can refer to it for your installation.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
1998-2002 Mercedes Benz E Class W210 radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove your shifter boot.
3. Remove the panel.
4. Release the plastic tabs, then remove two screws behind the plastic cover.
5. Remove the bottom plastic part.
6. Unscrew the screw holding the plastic panel.
7. Remove the plastic panel.
8. Remove the screw at the bottom plastic panel.
9. Unscrew the screw holding the bottom plastic panel.
10.Remove the bottom plastic panel.
11. Turn the vent panel up.
12. Remove the screws holding the vent panel.
13. Take the vent panel out of the dashboard.
14. Remove the panel covering the car original radio.
15. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the panel.
16. Remove the screws holding the original car radio.
17. Gently take the original car radio out of the dashboard.
18. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
19. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
20. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
21. Connect the Seicane radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
22. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash. Then turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
23. Put everything into their original place.
Above all, you need to make clear about every step before you start to install it. For any question, you can consult your dealer or a professional. If it’s the first time for you to install it, you’d better have it installed by a professional. In addition, you need to confirm that your new car radio can be compatible with your car. If you have no idea about this, I’ d like to recommend an ideal 1998-2002 Mercedes Benz E Class W210 radio from Seicane to you. Here’s the link, please click:
This modern Mercedes Benz E Class W210 radio has been upgraded to the powerful RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core CPU to facilitate the operation. You can enjoy easier operation on its large 7 inch multi-touch screen. By wirelessly linking your enabled mobile phone with this unit, you can dial and receive phone calls with your hands on the steering wheel to keep safe and stream music to relax on all ways.
To have a wonderful time on all trips, just install this amazing Mercedes Benz E Class W210 radio in your car. Good luck to you!