As you can see, a car radio plays a very important role in a car, which not only upgrades your in-car environment but also takes your driving experience up a level. If you are not satisfied with your old factory radio, you can think about replacing it with a brand new powerful car radio. Since most of car radios are just plug- and-play and easy to install, more and more car owners try to finish the whole installation process on their own. If you own a 2003-2011 Audi A3 and plan to replace your factory radio with a new car radio, you can refer to the following 2003-2011 Audi A3 car radio installation instruction.
Here are some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003-2011 Audi A3 car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Prepare four removal keys shown in the picture below.
3. There are four removal slots in the radio. Insert the release keys into the holes of the radio. Please remember to put the key with the flat side facing the outside of the radio.
4. Pull outwards to release the radio.
5. Disconnect the connectors and cables to release the radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now do you know how to install a 2003-2011 Audi A3 car radio? If you have any questions, please contact your dealer or ask someone experienced for help. Or you can directly arrange a professional to help you install the radio. Anyway, before the installation, please confirm that you’ve already got an ideal car radio. If you don’t have a suitable one, I’d like to recommend a 2003-2011 Audi A3 car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
Based on the most advanced Android 6.0 operation system, a powerful 8-Core 1.5 GHz RK-PX5 A53 processor and 2GB RAM, this 2003-2011 Audi A3 car radio from Seicane will be one of the best replacement for your factory radio. With this unit installed in your car, almost all your needs in car can be met since it comes with a wide range of comprehensive features, including 3D GPS navigation, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, CD/DVD player, file management, steering wheel control, USB & SD connection, etc.
Thanks to the advanced 3D GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you can be provided with the best route option to get to your ideal destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Besides, additional entertainment features are also supported by this unit to bring a lot of fun to your trip.
If you like this multifunctional car radio, please don’t hesitate to add it to your shopping cart. Good luck to you!