After getting an ideal aftermarket car stereo for your car, you may want to find a detailed installation guide for reference to help with the installation of your new unit. Now I’d like to introduce a step-by-step 2005-2013 VW Volkswagen Jetta SAGITR head unit installation guide from Seicane to you. If you own a 2005-2013 VW Volkswagen Jetta SAGITR, it can be much helpful for you.
Please notice before the installation:
1. Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
2. A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
3. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2005-2013 VW Volkswagen Jetta SAGITR head unit installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
14. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
With this step-by-step installation instruction, can you install this 2005-2013 VW Volkswagen Jetta SAGITR head unit in your car? If you find it too hard for you, you’d better turn to a professional for help. Before and during the installation, you can also seek help from your dealer if you encounter any problem. If you don’t find a suitable unit for your car, you can refer to this great 2005-2013 VW Volkswagen Jetta SAGITR head unit from Seicane, which is a great car radio replacement for you. For more detailes, please click:
This intelligent 2005-2013 VW Volkswagen Jetta SAGITR head unit comes with a variety of intelligent features such as Bluetooth, GPS navigation system, DVD, FM/AM radio, RDS, USB and iPod connection, etc for you to keep in the correct direction and stay entertained in your vehicle. It has a large 8 inch HD 1024*600 multi-touch screen to create a crystal clear display. Your steering wheel control can still keep its original functions after installation. And the backup camera can also be supported for an easier parking. Just take it and have a great fun with it on all trips!