The image below is a Seicane 2007 2008 Honda Odyssey car radio after installation. It looks very awesome, doesn’t it? And today I would like to introduce a related car radio installation guide for 2007 2008 Honda Odyssey. If you are planning to replace your outdated factory radio with a new multifunctional car radio on your own, you may take this installation guide as a reference to help with your installation.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2007 2008 Honda Odyssey car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane head unit into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane head unit. Finally the new Seicane head unit is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new head unit.
Don’t worry if you have any questions before or during the installation. You can turn to your dealer or someone experienced for help. But if you still think it impossible for you to finish the whole installation process successfully on your own, you’d better arrange a professional to install the radio directly. Besides, if you don’t have a suitable radio, I’d like to recommend a great 2007 2008 Honda Odyssey gps bluetooth car radio from Seicane to you. For details, please click:
This powerful 2007 2008 Honda Odyssey gps bluetooth car radio, based on pure Android 4.4.2 operation and a R16 1.6 GHz Quad-core, can be your wise choice to upgrade your factory radio.
With a large 10.2 inch HD 1024*600 multi-touch screen, this radio makes it possible for you to enjoy its perfect display of videos as well as good view of navigation. The high-end 3D GPS navigation is specially built in for you to find the best way to your ideal destinations with turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts. Besides, thanks to the Bluetooth connectivity, you are possible to have hands-free calls as well as enjoy Bluetooth music streaming from phone. Wish you enjoy your brand new driving experience accompanied by this car radio. Good luck to you!