As online shopping rapidly develops, it won’t be too difficult for you to pick an ideal car radio among the sea of the car accessories products. After you get an ideal car radio, you may be confused about the car radio installation. As a matter of fact, with some related experience and a correct installation guide, you can also try to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio by yourself. This article is mainly taking about a 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen POLO car radio installation guide from Seicane. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this guide carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen POLO car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Before installation, please make clear every detailed step. If you have any doubts about the above steps, please don’t hesitate to contact your dealer for a wiring diagram. Or for avoiding damage to either your car radio or your car, you can directly ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
Besides, if you are wondering what kind of car radios can fit your car, here I would like to introduce a great 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 VW Volkswagen POLO car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This car radio’s operation system has been upgraded to the intelligent and stable Android 6.0 version. And it is loaded with a powerful Quad-core CPU processor, so you can enjoy a much smoother operation experience and better performance than ever before.
With the assistance of the high-accuracy GPS navigation system, you can easily know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations through the turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts without getting lost. Besides, this unit’s dual zone function allows you to play music behind the scene under GPS mode, which won’t have any negative influence on GPS function.
Additionally, with Bluetooth function, this unit supports Bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music as long as you pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio, which also add great convenience and enjoyment to your driving.
Wish you have a wonderful driving experience accompanied by this car radio. Good luck to you!