If you are an owner of a 2011 2012 2013 Skoda Octavia, you must have a plan to replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio with the development of technology. In that case, it is highly suggested that you should find a correct installation guide for the new car radio. This article is mainly about a step-by-step installation guide for a 2011 2012 2013 Skoda Octavia GPS Bluetooth Car Radio. If you are going to finish the installation by yourself, you can carefully read and follow this guide.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011 2012 2013 Skoda Octavia car radio installation guide
1. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
2. Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Softly release the original radio and take it out.
4. Unplug the connectors and cables at the back of the original radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
8. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
9. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
10. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s the whole installation process for a 2011 2012 2013 Skoda Octavia car radio. If you have any questions, you can contact your dealer, an experienced person or turn to a professional for help. Anyway, before installation, please check if your new car radio can fit your beloved car well. If not, I’d like to recommend an ideal 2011 2012 2013 Skoda Octavia GPS Bluetooth Car Radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
There is no doubt that you will have a brand new in-car life because of this multifunctional car radio with the latest Android 6.0 operation system and powerful 8-core CPU processor.
With the assistance of turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end GPS navigation system, you can easily locate where you are and get to your desired destinations without getting lost.
With keeping your hands on the steering wheel and your eyes on the road ahead, you can freely get access to hands-free calls and streaming music through the connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and your new car radio.
What’s more, this unit can function as a DVD player, which is compatible with a lot of audio and video formats, such as DVD/DIVX/MP4/MP3/MP2/VCD. Therefore, you can play music, videos, movies, etc to relax yourself and your passengers.
Just add this unit to your shopping cart and begin your wonderful trip from now on!