Are you an owner of 2011 2012 2013 VW Volkswagen New Beetle 2? Would you like to try to replace the factory radio with a new car radio all by yourself? Or would you like to learn some skills for the car radio installation? If your answer toward the above questions are all “yes”, then you might as well refer to the following 2011 2012 2013 VW Volkswagen New Beetle 2 car radio installation instruction from Seicane. Wish it is helpful for you to some extent.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2011 2012 2013 VW Volkswagen New Beetle 2 car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Wish you can gain some help from the above installation guide. If you meet any problems and don’t know how to deal with these problems, you can contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. If you still think it hard for you to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio by yourself, you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center and arrange a professional technician to help you.
As for the selection of an ideal car radio, if you don’t know which kind of car radios can fit your car well, here I would like to recommend a remarkable 2011 2012 2013 VW Volkswagen New Beetle 2 car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This car radio’s operation system has been upgraded to the advanced and stable Android 7.1 version and it comes with powerful quad-core CPU processor as well as 2GB RAM, which can greatly facilitate its operation so as to bring you a lot of convenience.
Thanks to the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you can easily know where you are currently and have the most suitable route option to reach your desired destinations. Additionally, this unit also comes with dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
While as for the Bluetooth function, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, so you can dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free phone calls as well as enjoy Bluetooth streaming music from your phone playlist.
What are you waiting for? If you like this unit, you can add this unit to your shopping cart. Good luck!