If you are a music lover or a car radio enthusiast, you may find the factory radio hard to satisfy you any more as time goes by. To get more fun, you can easily upgrade your factory radio with an aftermarket car stereo. As for the installation, if you are a car owner of a 2012 2013 Skoda Rapid, then you can read this detailed installation guide from Seicane specially for a 2012 2013 Skoda Rapid head unit to help with the installation.
Here are some safety notes
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
2012 2013 Skoda Rapid head unit installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
14. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Wish the detailed installation guide for a 2012 2013 Skoda Rapid head unit can be helpful for you. If your dashboard is different from that shown in the guide above, please don’t worry, the installation is similar, and it won’t have much influence on the whole. For any questions, you can consult your dealer. If you don’t find a suitable stereo for your car, I’d like to recommend this intelligent 2012 2013 Skoda Rapid head unit from Seicane to you, please click for more details:
This amazing 2012 2013 Skoda Rapid head unit comes with a large amount of high-end features, for instance, built-in GPS navigation system, bluetooth hands-free phone calling, bluetooth streaming music, FM/AM radio tuner, USB connection, etc. To enhance your driving experience, this 2012 2013 Skoda Rapid head unit is just your great choice!