Have no ideas about how to remove a factory radio and install a new head unit on your own? Don’t worry since this article is mainly about a detailed 2015 Subaru Forester head unit installation instruction from Seicane, which may be very helpful for you. If you also own a 2015 Subaru Forester, you can read the following instruction carefully to help with your installation in the future.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2015 Subaru Forester head unit installation instruction
1. Use a plastic removal tool to pry the panel.
2. Remove the panel.
3. Remove four screws that are holding the radio on the dashboard.
4. Gently take out the original radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
7. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original head unit’s plugs.
8. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
9. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
10. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s about how to remove and install a 2015 Subaru Forester head unit. If you meet any difficulties you cannot overcome on your own, you can contact with your dealer for a wiring diagram or ask a professional for help. Besides, if you want your installation make sense, firstly, you have to check whether your new head unit can work well in your car or not. If the head unit is not compatible enough, I’d like to share a remarkable 2015 Subaru Forester gps bluetooth head unit from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This intelligent 2015 Subaru Forester gps bluetooth head unit from Seicane is upgraded to the most advanced Android 6.0 operation system as well as a R16 1.6GHz Quad-core processor. You can be accurately guided to your various destinations without any mistakes though the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts with the help of the high-end 3D GPS navigation system in high precision. What’s more, hands-free calls and music streaming music are both supported when you simply connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this head unit, which can promise you a safer and happier trip. Thanks for your reading and wish you like it!