What measure would you like to take when you plan to upgrade your driving experience? A few car owners may choose to replace a new car for new performance which is impractical for many car owners. In fact, you can easily upgrade your old factory radio with an up-to-date radio with upgraded functions and new features which can bring up a higher level driving experience. The following is an installation guide for a 2013 2014 2015 Honda CRIDER Car Stereo Radio, which can be taken as your reference.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2013 2014 2015 Honda CRIDER car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a plastic removal tool to remove two silver decorated panels on each side.
3. Remove the two screws shown in the picture and then pull out the cigarette lighter panel from bottom to top.
4. Open the storage, squeeze it and remove it.
5. After removing the storage box, remove the manual adjust bar of the AC from the left side of the storage box.
6. There are two screws below the AC control, remove them and pull the buckles down.
7. Remove screws that are holding the radio on the dashboard.
8. Take out the radio and disconnect the connectors at the back of the radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
11. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original stereo’s plugs.
12. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
13. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
14. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can get some inspiration from the above installation guide. If there is any difficulty you cannot overcome, you can turn to your dealer or a professional for help. Or you can ask someone experienced to help you alongside during the installation. To select a compatible car radio, you can check the link below which is about a 2013 2014 2015 Honda CRIDER Car Stereo Radio and see if you like it.
This intelligent car radio compatible with 2013 2014 2015 Honda CRIDER will provide you with the best services through its practical functions and additional entertainment features. With the assistance of the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to have the best route option to reach your destinations even though you are driving around an unfamiliar place. Moreover, you can utilize its built-in Bluetooth module to wirelessly pair with your enabled mobile phone to have hands-free calls and stream audio so as to keep safe and enjoyable on all the trips. Wish you like it and good luck to you!