Do you lack of a perfect road companion to guide you to any unfamiliar locations with your beloved car? If you say yes, it’s time for you to replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car stereo which offers not only real-time GPS navigation but also a lot of entertainment features. If you own a 2003-2014 VW Volkswagen Transporter and want to install your new car stereo, you can follow this detailed 2003-2014 VW Volkswagen Transporter head unit Installation instruction from Seicane.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003-2014 VW Volkswagen Transporter head unit installation guide
1.Remove the original radio with the unlock tools.
2.Disconnect the harness in the back.
3.Unplug the connectors.
4.Disconnect the car radio head unit wiring.
5.Remove screws behind the console.
6. Take out the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
9. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11.Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
After reading this detailed installation guide for a 2003-2014 VW Volkswagen Transporter head unit, can you install a it on your own? If not, you can ask a professional for help. If you have any question before and during the process, you can turn to your dealer for help.
Besides, it’s also important for you to check the compatibility of your new head unit with your car. If you have no idea about this, you can refer to this wonderful 2003-2014 VW Volkswagen Transporter head unit from Secane. Here’s the link, please click for more details:
This top VW Volkswagen Transporter head unit is upgraded to the latest Android 5.1.1 system. The 16GB flash memory enables you to have an enjoyable experience of gaming, video-watching and app-downloading during the whole driving. The powerful RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core CPU ensures a smoother running of navigation or video; And you’ll be fully immersed by high fidelity image and video with the 7 inch 1024*600 digital touch screen. Just have great fun with this amazing VW Volkswagen Transporter head unit on all your trips. Good luck to you!