Nowadays, as for most car owners, what they would like to pursue if what most car owners is to have great fun all the way and a comfortable in-car environment. In order to realize this goal, in my opinion, it will be a great idea for you to remove your factory radio and install a new car radio which comes with a wide range of comprehensive features can meet your various needs in car. If you have a 2006 2007 2008 2009-2011 Honda CRV and plan to upgrade your factory radio, it is suggested that you can refer to the following 2006 2007 2008 2009-2011 Honda CRV car radio installation instruction so as to have a general understanding of the car radio installation.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2006 2007 2008 2009-2011 Honda CRV car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Start with placing the key in the ignition, setting the parking brake and shifting it to a lower gear.
3. When you look closely, you will find there is a little notch at the side of the a/c control. Use a flat head plastic removal tool to pry the a/c control and then remove it.
4. Move up to the top, pry the little slot, push the panel up, lift it up and then remove it.
5. Grab the back edge and tuck forward to release the panel with emergency flashes.
6. Remove all the mounting screws for the radio.
7. Pull the original radio out from the dash.
8. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
12. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
13. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
14. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation steps can be helpful for you. If you meet any problems, you may contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can straightly go to a car radio upgrade center to arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. While for the selection of the car radio, if you have no ideas, you can refer to the following link which is an amazing 2006 2007 2008 2009-2011 Honda CRV car radio from Seicane. For more information, please click:
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts provide by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you will find it very easy for you to know your current locations and navigate to any locations you would like to go to. Thus, with this car radio, you will not get lost any longer.
What’s more, you can utilize this unit’s Bluetooth function fully. As long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this car radio, you will be able to get access to both Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music from your mobile phone.
Additionally, you can also add a one din DVD player to this car radio, and take full advantage of it to play music, videos, TV programs, movies, etc to relax both yourself and your passengers in car.
What are you waiting for? This car radio is at a reasonable price right now. Be quick to add it to your shopping cart!