To keep a good mood in your car on all trips, you can easily upgrade your factory radio with a new aftermarket car stereo which can support a lot of comprehensive features to bring you great convenience and enjoyment. And such a car stereo can also help refresh your families or friends in your car. If you plan to upgrade your factory radio now, you can find a detailed installation guide to help you. The following is a step-by-step 2003-2010 TOYOTA VIOS car stereo installation guide. If you own the same vehicle type, you can refer to this guide.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003-2010 TOYOTA VIOS car stereo installation guide
1. Remove two trim panels at each side of the center console and set it aside.
2. Remove the top panel and set it aside.
3. Remove 4 screws holding the unit with a Phillips screwdriver.
4. Gently take out the panel on the radio interface.
5. Take out the radio and disconnect cables at back of it.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
9. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo and have a comprehensive check if it works well.
11. Install 4 screws back to their original position.
12. Install the trim panel back to its original place.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you. Don’t worry if you meet any difficulties but don’t know how to overcome them. To overcome the difficulties, you can contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or seek help from a professional. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car stereo in your car.
However, if you don’t know which kind of car stereos can fit your car very well, I’d like to recommend a remarkable 2003-2010 TOYOTA VIOS car stereo from Seicane to you. You might as well check out the following link for more details.
This remarkable car stereo is upgraded to the latest Android 6.0 operation system, 8-core 1.5 GHz RK-PX5 A53 processor and 32GB Inland flash as well as 2GB RAM.
With the assistance of the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you can get the accurate navigation information and the best route option to get to your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Besides, thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, you are able to freely listen to beautiful music while navigating.
What’s more, the wireless Bluetooth module is built in this unit, so you can connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this unit. By doing so, both Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and streaming music are available for you to gain a lot of convenience and enjoyment.
What are you waiting for? If you like this unit, don’t hesitate add it to your shopping cart!