When talking about installing a new car radio, some car owners may think it’s a job specific to car accessory professionals. However, some car owners have demonstrated that they can installed it on their own. If you have some related installation experience, you can follow the following instructions to install new head unit in your 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219. Here shows you an excellent 2000-2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 radio after installation from Seicane.
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare unlock tools r before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2000-2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 radio installation guide
1. The original dashboard.
2. Use a lever to release the decoration panel and remove the cigarette lighter.
3. Remove two screws under the 6-disc CD changer and take out the CD changer.
4. Remove the two screws marked with red arrows and pull out the CD player.
5. Connect the cables in the package.
a. Connect with the power cable in the car.
b. Socket for the speaker cable plug in the car.
c. Connect CAN-H, CAN-L with CAN-BUS
d. Connect CAN-TX.
6. Remove the baffle-plate under the assistant driver seat, connect the CAN-H, CAN-L cable (green)③ with the CAN-BUS socket marked in the picture.
7. Pry the decoration panel beside the driver’s seat, change fuse from 5A TO 10A.
8. Remove the screws for fastening the car pc in the left of the trunk.
9. Find the amplifier in the left of the trunk and remove the four screws marked with red arrows.
10. Remove the amplifier in the car.
11. Connect the speaker cable with the speaker socket ②.
12. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well.
That’s all the detailed installation instructions about a 2000-2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 radio. Wish you can get some help from it. If you have any questions, please consult your dealer or a professional. However, if you don’t understand the steps, it’s suggested you have your new radio installed by a professional.
In addition, to make your installation successful, you need to have a right radio for your car. If you have no idea which radio can fit your car, you are recommended to check out the following Seicane 2000-2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 radio, which is an ideal radio replacement for your car, please click:
One of the most attractive highlights of this Seicane Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 radio is that an optic fiber can be supported by it. If your car is made from 2002 to 2012 and comes with a fiber optic Harmon Kardon sound system, then you can add an optic fiber decoder to keep your optic fiber Harmon Kardon sound system and all your original car’s speakers working after installation. The decoder is easy to install. And the sound quality is quite high after installation.
What’s more, most popular video formats are compatible with this unit, including DVD/DIVX/MP4/MP3/MP2/VCD etc. With built-in Bluetooth technology, hands-free calls and wireless streaming media are available by simply linking your enabled mobile phone with this unit. Navigate to your desired destination within the least time with the accurate direction and voice prompts.
Just enjoy your favorite movies and music in your vehicle while you are outdoors with this amazing Seicane Mercedes-Benz E-Class W211 radio in your car! Have a wonderful time with it!