To install a new 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63 car stereo in your car, this professional installation instruction from Seicane can be helpful for you. If it’s the first time for you to upgrade a car stereo, you’d better ask a professional for help.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63 car stereo installation guide
1.Pry out the air conditioner panel along gap with a lever.
2.Remove the air conditioner panel.
3.Remove two screws holding the stereo in the dashboard frame with a screwdriver.
4.Pull the buckles down.
5.Carefully take the original car radio out of the dashboard.
6.Disconnect the ISO plug of the car in the socket of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Put the new Seicane stereo back into the dash.
11. Put the buckles back into its original place.
12. Install two screws and the air conditioner panel.
13. Turn on the new Seicane stereo and have a comprehensive test if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
Wish the 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63 car stereo installation above can be helpful you. If you have any question, it’s suggested you turn to your dealer for help. If you don’t have any experience on the installation, you’d better have it installed by a professional. Besides, you need to confirm your new stereo can be suitable for your car. To check the compatibility, you are welcome to click the link below which is about a popular 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63 car stereo from Seicane.
This 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63 car stereo has a large 9 inch 1024*600 high definition touch screen for you to facilitate the operation as well as improve the viewing.
The discs playing is quite attractive with various kinds of formats to be compatible, such as VCD/CD/MP3/MPEG4/DIVX/CD-R/WMA/JPEG etc. Other features are just in your touch! Wish you have a wonderful time with it. Good luck!