To install a new car stereo in your beloved car not only help you save some money but also gain the sense of achievement, so more and more car owners try to install the new aftermarket stereo by themselves. If you have installed a car radio before and have a correct installation guide, you can also try to finish the installation by your self. The following picture is a modern 2006-2013 Toyota Tundra car stereo from Seicane. If you also have a 2006-2013 Toyota Tundra, you can take this 2006-2013 Toyota Tundra Car Stereo installation guide as a reference.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2006-2013 Toyota Tundra car stereo installation steps
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry around the panel on the left of the original car radio with a lever, and release it.
3. Remove the bottom pocket with your hands.
4. Remove the air conditioner control with a lever.
5. Remove four mounting screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver as pictures below show.
6. Take the original car radio out of the dash with your hands.
7. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
10. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Put the new Seicane stereo into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place.
Wish the above installation steps can do you some favor to a certain degree. To fully deal with the problems you meet during the installation, you’re welcome to contact your dealer or seek help from a professional or someone experienced.
Besides, it is very important for you to check the compatibility between your new car stereo and your car. If the stereo is not compatible enough, you’d better quit it and select another suitable one. Here I’d like to introduce a marvelous 2006-2013 Toyota Tundra car stereo from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
Loaded with the stable operation system and quad-core CPU, this stereo can meet almost all your various needs in your 2006-2013 Toyota Tundra.
The most up-to-date features like built-in GPS navigation system, DVD/CD player, FM/AM radio, Bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music, etc are all compatible with this unit, thus, you are able to have a safe and cheerful driving experience.
As for the high-precision GPS function, when you turn it on, you are able to have the best route option to arrive at any places you would like to go according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts.
While as for Bluetooth connectivity, you can make your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone sync with this unit to make hands-free calls and enjoy streaming music which brings you great convenience and enjoyment.
Wish you like this unit!