To upgrade your car’s capabilities and improve your driving experience up a notch, you can think about replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio which can bring a lot of new features for you to enjoy more convenience and enjoyment. If you have some related installation experience, you can find a correct installation guide to help you install the new car radio. Today I would like to share a detailed 2008 2009 2010 2011 Toyota Auris car radio installation instruction from Seicane with you. Wish you can learn some skills from it.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008 2009 2010 2011 Toyota Auris car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a flat plastic removal tool to remove the trims.
3. Remove four bolts that are holding the car radio.
4. Remove the air vent panel and disconnect connectors behind it.
5. Remove the original car radio frame.
6. Remove the original car radio out from the dashboard.
7. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
10. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation instruction can be helpful for you. Whatever problems you have about either your car radio or the installation process, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Of you can directly ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. To help you better select an ideal car radio, I’d like to recommend a remarkable 2008 2009 2010 2011 Toyota Auris car radio from Seicane to you. Here comes the link, please click:
This marvelous car radio, based on the latest Android 7.1.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor can provide its users with best services because of its better capabilities and higher performance.
Equipped with a 7 inch digital HD 1024 x 609 multi-touch screen, this unit enables you to enjoy the best display effect when you play wonderful videos, TV programs, movies, etc as well as have a perfect view of your road ahead.
Under the guidance of turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts provided by the high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to locate where you are and navigate to your desired destinations anywhere and anytime.
As for entertainment features, this unit allows you to play CDs, VCDs, FM/AM radio, Bluetooth streaming music, video, TV programs, movies, etc, which can add a lot of fun to your trip.
Wish you like this car radio and good luck to you!