When you are planning to replace your factory radio with a new multifunctional head unit, then you may need a detailed installation guide. If you are a car owner of a 2008-2012 Hyundai i20, you can have a look at the picture below which is an amazing 2008-2012 Hyundai i20 head unit after installation from Seicane. You can take the following installation guide as a reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008-2012 Hyundai i20 head unit installation guide
1. Pry around the edges of the trim panel with removal tools.
2. Take the trim panel out of the dash.
3. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew all the screws holding the original head unit in place with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take the original head unit out of the dash.
6. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original head unit.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
9. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original head unit ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Perhaps now you have a general idea about how to install a new head unit for your Hyundai i20. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to consult your dealer or a professional. What’s more, one thing is very essential, that is: firstly you need to ensure your new head unit can be compatible with your car, so that it can be perfectly installed in your car. If you don’t have a suitable one, you can refer to this hot-selling 2008-2012 Hyundai i20 GPS Nav head unit from Seicane, please click:
This intelligent Hyundai i20 head unit comes with the latest 3D GPS navigation system of high accuracy, so you can go anywhere you’d like with the help of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. You are allowed to wirelessly synchronizes your mobile phone with this head unit hands-free calls and streaming music under the Bluetooth technology. Wish you like this smart Hyundai i20 head unit from Seicane and have a wonderful time with it!