Provided that you have such a great plan to upgrade your factory radio with an advanced head unit, you should search online for a related correct installation guide. Following the step-by-step installation guide, you may think it not very hard to succeed in the installation. Here comes an easy-to-understand installation guide for a 2008-2013 Ford FIESTA bluetooth radio head unit, if you have the same vehicle type, you can refer to the following guide to help with your installation in the future.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2008-2013 Ford FIESTA head unit installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove panel around the displayer top dash with a plastic pry bar.
3. Unscrew screws that are in the corners of the displayer top dash.
4. Grab the bottom to pull outwards so as to release the trim panel.
5. Gently take the original radio out of the dash.
6. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
9. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original stereo’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish this installation guide can be helpful for you. If there is any question, you can seek help for your dealer or a professional. But, there is one key point you should pay attention to, that is to check the compatibility between your new head unit and your car. If the head unit is incompatible, I would like to recommend an intelligent 2008-2013 Ford FIESTA bluetooth radio head unit from Seicane to you. Here is the related link, please click:
This modern 2008-2013 Ford FIESTA bluetooth radio head unit from Seicane can become one of your wise choices to replace your factory radio. Without keeping your hands off the steering wheel, you are able to dial, receive or reject hands-free phone calls as well as enjoy Bluetooth music with the connection between your enabled mobile phone and this head unit under the powerful Bluetooth technology. Besides, this head unit enables you to have a ton of fun by playing region-free DVDs, CDs, FM/AM radio, etc. If you like this strong head unit, don’t hesitate to take it. Good luck to you!