Do you find your factory radio is far enough to meet all your needs in a car as time goes on? If your answer is “yes”, then it is high time for you to consider replacing your factory radio with a new car radio. Please look at the picture below, which is a fantastic Seicane 2008-2015 Mazda 6 Ruiyi GPS Stereo after installation. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can install it in your car. This article, mainly about the detailed 2008-2015 Mazda 6 Ruiyi GPS Stereo installation guide can be taken as your reference before you start your installation.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008-2015 Mazda 6 Ruiyi car radio installation guide
1. Remove the panel on downside of the e-brake. Please make sure your e-brake is up.
2. Remove the shift knob by screwing it off counterclockwise.
3. Remove the plastic part around the shift lever.
4. Release two side trims.
5. Remove the trim pieces around the air conditioning control. You may start from the bottom.
6. Remove four screws that fixed the AC control so as to drop down the AC control.
7. Unscrew two bottom screws that are holding the radio.
8. Grab the top panel so as to remove it.
9. Remove two last screws that are holding the radio with a screwdriver.
10. Gently take out the original radio.
11. Disconnect connectors and cables at the back of the radio. Please use a removal tool to help you.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original stereo’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Before the installation, please make clear every detailed step. If you meet any questions during the installation, you can seek help from a professional or someone experienced. But if you still think it impossible for you to succeed in the car radio installation, you’d better directly ask a technician to help you install the radio for avoiding unnecessary mistakes. Here I’d like to recommend a 2008-2015 Mazda 6 Ruiyi GPS Stereo from Seicane to you.
Upgraded to the advanced Android 5.0.1 operation system and equipped with a remarkable Quad-core processor, this powerful 2008-2015 Mazda 6 Ruiyi GPS Stereo allows you to enjoy its great utility, convenience and comfort. Besides, this advanced all-in-one car radio comes with a wide range of features for you to upgrade your car radio, which consist of GPS navigation system, DVD player, FM/AM radio, Bluetooth connectivity, USB connection, etc. One thing that surprises you is that your steering wheel control remains working after installation. Don’t hesitate to take it and install it in your beloved car if you like it!