If you are looking for some methods to improve your in-car environment as well as driving experience in a 2009-2013 SUBARU OUTBACK, It suggest you to upgrade your factory radio with a powerful car stereo which can be compatible with more upgraded features and new functions, To help with your installation, I’d like to share a 2009-2013 SUBARU OUTBACK gps nav car stereo installation guide from Seicane with you. Wish you can get some inspiration from it.
Here are some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2009-2013 SUBARU OUTBACK car stereo installation guide
1. Remove frame around the gear shift.
2. Set the shift lever backwards.
3. Pry the panel, remove it and unplug the connectors behind.
4. Release two screws and remove the panels surround the dash.
5. Remove screws that fixed the stereo on the dashboard.
6. Slightly pull the stereo out the dash.
7. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the stereo.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
10. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original stereo’s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above steps can be helpful for you. If there is any question, it suggests you to ask your dealer or a professional for seeking advice or help. If you think it impossible for you to install the car stereo on your own, you can go to a car stereo upgrade centre to have your car stereo installed by a technician. Anyway, before the installation, please carefully check whether your new car stereo is compatible with your car or not. If not, you can check out the following link which is about a great 2009-2013 SUBARU OUTBACK gps nav car stereo from Seicane, and see if you like it.
This intelligent car stereo, specially designed for your 2009-2013 SUBARU OUTBACK, comes with the most advanced Android 5.1.1 operation system as well as 1.6GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core processor, which can greatly facilitate your operation without any obstacles. Owing to the help of the 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to find the right way to reach your destinations even you are in an unfamiliar city. Besides, as for additional entertainment features, you are able to play your favorite music, fantastic videos, movies, FM/AM radio, TV programs, etc. Wish this car stereo can be your best road companion.