Do you lack of a perfect road companion to provide you with greatest convenience and enjoyment? If your answer is “yes”, then you can think about replacing your factory radio with a brand new multifunctional car radio which comes with numerous practical and entertainment features. If you own a 2010 2011 2012 2013 VW Volkswagen POLO Multivan and plan to install a new car radio in your beloved car, you can refer to the following 2010 2011 2012 2013 VW Volkswagen POLO Multivan car radio installation instruction and follow it carefully to achieve the whole installation process.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010 2011 2012 2013 VW Volkswagen POLO Multivan car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Before you begin your installation, please make sure that you are clear about every detailed step. If you cannot fully understand these steps, you can seek advice from your dealer or turn to a professional for help. Or you can ask someone experienced to help you during the installation. However, if you think the installation process is too complicated for you, you can directly arrange a technician to help you install the new car radio.
If you are still searching for a suitable car radio for your beloved car, please don’t hesitate to check out the following link which is a fabulous 2010 2011 2012 2013 VW Volkswagen POLO Multivan car radio from Seicane.
Featured with a lot of comprehensive function, this all-in-one car radio can be regarded as the best replacement for your factory radio in a 2010 2011 2012 2013 VW Volkswagen POLO Multivan.
With the assistance of the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, hard-to-find locations can be easily found and reached under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Additionally, while navigating, you can also listen to your favorite music which can be played behind the scene under GPS mode. And the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
Without keeping your hands off the steering wheel control, you can make, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as freely listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your phone music playlists though the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio.
What are you waiting for? This unit is at a competitive price right now. Just take it and upgrade your driving experience from now on!