Whether you want to catch up with the fashion or get access to the latest features, you can consider replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car stereo. After get a new car stereo, you can go to a car stereo upgrade center to ask a professional technician to help you install the new car stereo. But if you have some related installation experience and you are confident enough to do it by yourself, you can follow a detailed installation guide to finish the car stereo installation. The following is a step-by-step 2011-2015 Lifan X60 car stereo installation guide from Seicane which can be taken as your reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011-2015 Lifan X60 car stereo installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Now do you have a general understanding of the installation guide on a 2011-2015 Lifan X60 car stereo? If not, please don’t be over worried. Under this circumstance, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Besides, it is very crucial for you to check whether your new car stereo is compatible with your car or not. If your new car stereo is not suitable enough, it is suggested that you should quit it and purchase another ideal car stereo. Here I would like to recommend a remarkable 2011-2015 Lifan X60 car stereo from Seicane to you. You may click the link below for more details.
Upgraded to the most advanced firmware and software, this car stereo enables you to have a wonderful driving experience.
You won’t get lost any longer with this car stereo installed in your car. This unit is equipped with the most advanced built-in GPS module so you can get access to a lot of features, including current location, speed, mileage, landmark building display, 3D street view, destination search and turn-by-turn voice directions. With these features, you can accurately find the right way to arrive at your desired destinations.
Another highlight of this unit that users cannot ignore is the Bluetooth function. Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this multifunctional unit. Therefore, you can dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your phone with keeping your hands on the steering wheel and your eyes on the road ahead.