It’s easy for you find an ideal head unit for your car but hard for you to install it because of the lack of related experience. As a matter of fact, it’s quite easy to install a new unit. With a correct installation guide, some car owners can even finish the installation on their own. If you own a 2013 2014 2015 Mazda CX-5, please look at the picture below, which is a great 2013 2014 2015 Mazda CX-5 car radio. from Seicane after installation. If you also have the same dashboard, you can refer to this professional installation guide specially for a 2013 2014 2015 Mazda CX-5 car radio.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 2014 2015 Mazda CX-5 car radio installation guide
1.Start your installation by removing the negative cable from the battery. Then return to the inside of the Mazda CX-5.
2.Next pull out the storage drawer slowly.
3.Remove the storage drawer and put it on the seat.
4.Then remove the trim panel.
5.Watch out the position of the air-condition.
6.Disconnect the wring between the air-condition and the vent panel.
7.·Pull out the panel around the radio.
8.Now use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove both sides screws of the radio.
9.Then remove the 10mm boll holding under the radio.
10.Pull out the radio slowly.
11.Disconnect the wiring behind the original radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Wish the detailed installation guide for a 2013 2014 2015 Mazda CX-5 car radio can be helpful for you. If your dashboard is different from that shown in the guide above, please don’t worry, the installation is similar, and it won’t have much influence on the whole. For any questions, you can consult your dealer. If you don’t find a suitable stereo for your car, I’d like to recommend this wonderful 2013 2014 2015 Mazda CX-5 car radio from Seicane to you, please click for more details:
Designed with a large 7 inch 1024*600 multi-touch screen, this unit is the best choice for you to replace the factory radio in your car. You are also able to listen to your favorite music from your iPod and iPhone due to the iPod function, you can charge your iPod and iPhone at the same time when you are using them. Just take it and have great fun from now on!